Wednesday 27 November 2013

What is the Facebook Net Worth?

The world most famous social network developed by Mark Zuckerberg is called the Facebook and its net worth is $54 billion. There's obviously a 1st generation of Facebooker and a 2nd generation of Facebookers. The 1st generation mostly consisted of the people who got sick of MySpace, and got a Facebook instead to get away from the immature people of MySpace. In the era of MySpace... there was this weird unmentioned goal - it was having as many possible "friends" as you could get. Regardless of if you knew them or not. NO one would admit to that. They would have an explanation for each of their 8,652 friends. "Oh yeah! I bumped into that guy on the street, I know him!" But now there is just Facebook. And all those obnoxious people from MySpace are on here, too. Which gives you the 2nd generation? Even people who just started off with Facebook being their very 1st social network... they're sometimes just as bad. Why on earth does somebody have 289 friends... and it's obvious none of those people even speak to that person. Where on earth did someone else get 484 friends at the age of 15...?

Facebook Net Worth is $54 Billion!

I know for a fact they don't know that many people. And so on and so forth. It's not just on Facebook. It's on any social anything that gives you the ability to find your friends or have followers - like Twitter, Instagram, or Tumblr. I have 58 people I'm friends with on here. And still, there are a few of them I'm not fond of or care to even be friends with. So hey, if I'm your friend - it's because I genuinely like you.


And I could care less about anyone else on this planet. I just hate how there's this constant popularity contest.. I can't tell you how many times I've overheard people say "look how many "friends" or "followers" this person has!" Why does that matter? Why do people want to share the entirety of their life with so many other people? Whatever, just wanted to rant a little bit. Kind of a dumb subject, but there you go.

No comments:

Post a Comment